By visiting our website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal identification information is data that can be used to identify or contact you.
We may collect your name, address, SA file number, email address, and telephone number when you use our online services. Our online services may ask for banking information to complete a payment transaction.
How We Use the Information We Collect:
We use the information to respond to your requests. For example, we use your information to complete the transaction(s) that you requested. And we use information as otherwise allowed by law.
What do we do with your personal information?
Federal Law gives consumers the right to limit some personal information from being shared but not all. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information.
This information can include:
- Social Security Number and/or
- Bank Account Information
Reason we can share your personal information
The reason we can share your personal information is for our everyday business purposes such as to process your payment transactions and to maintain your account.
- Does SA share? Yes.
- Can you limit sharing in this respect? No.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We only share personal information with a limited number of third-party service providers who help us provide our services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, mailing, information verification, managing and enhancing customer data, and improving our product and services. When we share information, we require those third parties to handle it in accordance with relevant laws. We also only share the minimum amount of information necessary for the particular third party to assist us in providing our services.
Here are some examples of how SA shares personal information:
- For payment processing, we share your bank information to the payment gateway vendor to complete the payment you authorized.
- For content delivery, we share your email address, physical address, or phone number with the delivery service to deliver any communication, message, or requested account documents.
- For collectability, we share name and address to ensure no bankruptcy events, deceased events, address, or phone number changes have occurred since we received the account.
- For debt collection licensing, we share account information with state regulators conducting an audit according to state or federal licensing statutes.
- We may be occasionally required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide information. We will disclose personal information according to a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation.
We may also be required by law to provide your information to a local, state, or federalgovernment authority or court. We will only disclose information in these instances when there is a lawful basis or if disclosure is reasonably necessary to demonstrate compliance with the law.
We may share generic accumulated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information with our clients, potential clients, and federal, state, and local regulators regarding visitors and users, and their interaction with our products and services.
We do not sell personal information. We do not allow our third-party service providers to sell this information or otherwise use it for marketing purposes.
Retention of Personal Information:
SA will retain your personal information for the period required to fulfill our services, meet our contractual obligations, and as required by law. When assessing these periods, we only retain it for the shortest possible period unless a longer retention period is required by law.
- Where they are essential to make our site work
- To enable the personalization features on our site (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have input online)
- To compile anonymous, accumulated statistics that allow us to understand how our site is used and to help us improve the structure of our site. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Security of Data
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we employ comprehensive security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect online. These measures include computer and network safeguards and secured files and buildings. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
We recognize the importance of protecting children’s online privacy. This website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Text Messaging (SMS)
No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All of the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies and practices, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information contained on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship nor should the information on this website be construed as legal advice. You should always consult the advice of a lawyer before making any decisions regarding any legal matters referred to herein. This website is intended to provide general information only.